Posts by :
Pastor Victor Gnanaraj has given two revelatory messages on the Lord’s supper.
Please get the two DVDs and listen to them and partake in the Lord’s supper by making the following confession for glorious results.
- The body of Christ was broken for me that my body may not be broken either by sickness or by weakness. I am partaking in the Lord’s Supper in remembrance of His sacrificial death till He comes.
- I drink the wine which is the spiritual symbol of His blood for the forgiveness of my sins and I eat the bread as the Spiritual symbol of His body for my healing and for the deliverance of the ancestral curses.
- As I partake in the communion, I experience the eternal life as Jesus is the life giving Spirit.(1cor.15:45)
- When I take communion as often as I choose, I proclaim His sacrificial death till He comes. (1 Corinthians 11:26).
- My spirit, soul and body have been bought by the precious blood of Jesus. Hence I am not my own as I am a bond slave of Jesus and I surrender my will totally to His will.
- The Forbidden fruit brought eternal death and the Communion is anti-thesis or opposite of the forbidden fruit which brings longevity, especially for the end time generation.
- According to Genesis 8:22, sowing and reaping will continue as long as the earth remains. In creation, every seed is designed to produce its own kind. So, when I sow the seed of the woman by participating in the communion, the life of Jesus will be manifesting in my life.
- I am potentially a fertile soil, giving forth 100 fold harvest. I expect to reap fullness of the Zoe life in my spirit, in my body and in my mind as I sow the elements of the Lord’s Supper.
- In Jesus dwelt the fullness of Godhead bodily. (Col.2:9). By taking communion, I share in His divinity to do the things He did and greater things than what He did. (John 14:12)
- When I received Jesus as Saviour, I received salvation. Now I receive abundant life in taking the communion. (John 10:10)
- In Jesus, righteousness was fully present. By taking communion, I partake in His righteousness and the tendency to sin is weakened. The Father God sees me sinless as He saw Jesus while He was on the Earth.
- My blood is cleansed of all toxins and heavy metal by the blood of Jesus Christ as the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:2).
- It is by taking communion, I over write in my DNA, the DNA of God.
- According to 1 Peter 1:23, I am born of the incorruptible, ever abiding seed of the Word of God. I remind myself of this truth when I take communion.
- The communion rewrites in my being, the transfigured life of Jesus.
- The Israelites ate Manna, the spiritual food and drank Spiritual water from the Rock who was Jesus. Though no one was feeble among them but they died. The Body of Jesus Christ is true food indeed and His blood is true drink indeed. Therefore I expect to be healthy and have longevity of life. (John 6:50, 51, 55, 58).
- John 6:56 says, he that eats His flesh, and drinks His blood, dwells in Jesus and Jesus in him. Since I take communion, I dwell in him and He in me.
- I live by Jesus as He lives by the Father (John 6:57). As the Risen Jesus is in Heaven so I am in this world because of the Lord’s Supper and I will have boldness in the day of judgement. (1 John 4:17)
- By taking communion, I reap the same blessing of keeping of all the ten commandments of God as I decided to be holy as He is holy. (John 3:24; John 6:56).
- The application of the blood of the Lamb on door posts, as a typology of the Lamb of God to come in NT, saved all the members of the family from the destroyer. How much more the precious blood of the Redeemer can save me from the destroyer, in the act of taking the Heavenly Lamb of God in the communion.
- The Gentile Canaanite woman’s daughter ate the crumbs of children’s bread that fell from the table and her daughter was delivered. But I am eating children’s bread sitting at the table of the Lord as a covenant Child and hence I shall receive the healing much more than her daughter. (Mat.15:27, 28). My eyes will be opened as the eyes of Emmaus disciples when Jesus broke the bread in their house.